Medical negligence solicitors in Manchester
Medical negligence can be life changing, which is why our industry-leading medical negligence solicitors in Manchester are committed to providing the best support possible.
Speak to us today about starting your claim on a No Win No Fee basis.
Medical negligence solicitors in Manchester
Our award-winning team of medical negligence solicitors based in Manchester are considered leaders in the field, and have been recognised across multiple legal directories.
One of the UK’s leading specialist law firms.
We are proud to have partnerships with national charities and be recognised in the latest legal directories.
Our medical negligence solicitors in Manchester
With many years’ experience in handling complex cases, our Manchester-based medical negligence solicitors are specialists in a wide range of areas, including:
Why choose our medical negligence solicitors in Manchester?
No one should have to suffer as a result of someone else’s negligence. While we’re often very fortunate in the UK to have access to high quality medical care, there are times when standards are not met, and the suffering this causes can have a life-altering impact on patients.
At Slater and Gordon, we understand the complexities of medical negligence cases, and we work hard to ensure the best possible outcomes in each and every case we pursue. Alongside specialist medical negligence solicitors, our team includes trained nurses and midwives who provide expert medical knowledge that enables us to support you with access to the best rehabilitation treatment during your claim, so you can focus on recovery while we fight for the compensation you deserve.
Our medical negligence solicitors in Manchester have been recognised in prestigious legal directories and been awarded many accolades, including:
- Our Medical Negligence team has been recognised in both the renowned and the distinguished .
- Head of our Manchester medical negligence team, , is ranked as a ‘Leading Individual’ in , and has been recognised as a Band 2 Lawyer by .
- Principal Lawyer, , has been recognised as a Key Lawyer in Legal 500 and has been recognised in the Action Against Medical Accident (AVMA) Rising Star awards for her contribution to medical negligence claims
- Our team of specialist medical negligence solicitors have successfully handled a myriad of complex cases, including a case concerning the , securing a substantial seven figure settlement.
- Many of our solicitors also work closely with several important charities, attending charity events, volunteering and fundraising for charities such as the Spinal Injuries Association, Child Bereavement UK, Stick n’ Step, and Heel and Toe.
How to find our Manchester office
We’re located right in the very heart of Manchester, on First Floor, Lee House, 90 Great Bridgewater Street, M1 5JW.
Our location provides excellent transport links, which means we’re within easy reach across the city centre and its surrounding areas including (but not limited to): Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale, Salford, Stockport, Tameside and Wigan.
- The office is easily accessible central train stations, including Manchester Oxford Road (5-minute walk) and Piccadilly (14-minute walk) train stations.
- We’re also situated right between two tram stops at St Peter’s Square and Deansgate Castlefield, both of which are within 5-to-10-minute walking distance.
- The closest multi-storey car park is NCP Oxford Street, which can be accessed from Great Bridgewater Street and is less than a two-minute walk away.
Why choose Slater and Gordon?
No Win No Fee
We offer 'No Win No Fee' funding on cases of medical negligence, meaning there's no financial risk to you.
Talk to the experts
We have teams of legal experts who specialise in representing those who’ve suffered injuries as a result of medical negligence.
In-house medical experts
Our in house medical team provide us with advice and assistance allowing us to determine when and where your medical treatment became substandard.
Your local law firm
We’re a reputable National law firm with expert lawyers in local areas across England, Scotland and Wales.
Frequently asked questions
Is parking available at the Manchester office?
While there is no on-site parking, there are a few nearby multi-storey car parks that provide easy access to our Manchester office.
The nearest car park is NCP Oxford Street, which can be accessed via Great Bridgewater Street and is less than a two-minute walk from the office. NCP Manchester Central is also located nearby (5-minute walk away), and there are several smaller car parks in the area as well.
What are the opening hours for your Manchester office?
Do I need to book an appointment to travel to the Manchester office?
We’d be happy to arrange a face-to-face appointment with a member of our Manchester team to discuss your circumstances and help you take the first steps to claiming the compensation you deserve. To do this, get in touch by calling us on or , and we’ll be in touch to arrange a time that works for you.