Solicitors in Birmingham
Slater and Gordon's solicitors in Birmingham offer exceptional, affordable legal services. Our aim is to provide accessible, tailored legal advice together with outstanding value for money.
How can we help?
Slater and Gordon's solicitors in Birmingham offer exceptional, affordable legal services. Our aim is to provide accessible, tailored legal advice together with outstanding value for money. Call our solicitors in Birmingham on or and we will call you right back.
Putting you first
Here at Slater and Gordon, we offer a range of legal services that are tailored to your needs. We're here to help at every step of your journey.
Clinical and medical negligence and personal injury
- If you’ve experienced or that wasn’t your fault, we can help you to seek justice in the form of compensation and damages as well as getting you access to medical and rehabilitation services. Our clinical negligence and personal injury solicitors in Birmingham offer a free, no obligation consultation and almost all the claims we deal with are funded by a agreement. This means no financial risk to you, so you can feel confident in pursuing the compensation you are entitled to. Immediate legal representation and rehabilitation support is available anywhere in the UK, so we can help no matter where you are based or where the incident occurred.
- With some of the leading personal injury solicitors in the country you can be reassured you are in safe hands.
Personal and family law
- Contact our for a consultation to discuss your situation, and we also offer flexible pricing options for our family law services in Birmingham. Our priority is always to find the right solution for you and your family, treating all cases with sensitivity and working tirelessly to obtain outstanding results. Many of our family law solicitors in Birmingham are members of Resolution, an organisation which takes a constructive approach to family law with the aim of saving costs for all involved.
Clinical and medical negligence, and personal injury
- If you’ve experienced or personal injury that wasn’t your fault, we can help you to seek justice in the form of compensation and damages. Our clinical negligence and in Birmingham offer a free, no obligation consultation and almost all the claims we deal with are funded by a agreement. This means no financial risk to you, so you can feel confident in pursuing the compensation you are entitled to. Immediate legal representation and rehabilitation support is available anywhere in the UK, so we can help no matter where you are based or where the incident occurred. Our lawyers in Birmingham are independently recognised as leaders in their field.
- Our represent individual employees as well as more senior executives, company partners and public sector officials. Slater and Gordon’s employment solicitors have been shortlisted by The Lawyer magazine individually and as a team an impressive total of 10 times since 2000. On three occasions, our solicitors have been honoured to win “Employment Team of the Year” ahead of rivals from all over the country.
- While we’re known for our success in high-profile employment litigation cases, some of our best outcomes for clients are when we are able to keep a case out of court. Through negotiation and mediation, our specialist employment lawyers are often able to prevent employment tribunals by securing settlements out of court for the benefit of all parties.
- Our Birmingham employment solicitors are experts in every aspect of employment law, so get in touch if you’re experiencing a problem either as an employee or an employer.
- In a criminal law case of emergency, when someone has been arrested, our team in Birmingham from Slater and Gordon can be reached 24 hours day, 365 days a year. If you need our help, simply call us on freephone . We can provide criminal defence legal representation anywhere in the UK and our services are provided on a fixed fee basis so that there are never any unexpected surprises when it comes to cost.
- If you’ve been arrested or are facing a criminal charge, you can trust our team to take control of every part of the process from evidence gathering to case assessment. We can advise on the strategic options available to you based on your circumstances, recommending a course of action most likely to achieve the best possible results. Contact our in Birmingham at any time if you need our help.
Property and conveyancing
- Our Birmingham have decades of experience to draw on, and they are experts in the local property market as well as being at the forefront of any changes in property law. If you need a residential property solicitor, Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Birmingham can provide expert advice you can trust. Get in touch with our specialist property solicitors on or.
- Our consumer law solicitors in Birmingham work hard to protect the rights of the city’s consumers. If you feel you have been treated unfairly or illegally, or you have another consumer rights issue, contact our specialist team here at Slater and Gordon Lawyers Birmingham for expert advice you can trust. We have extensive experience in Consumer Law in England, Wales and Scotland, so are perfectly placed to offer sensitive, reliable advice and to provide representation if it should come to litigation.
Wills and probate
- Our Birmingham office has specialist solicitors in wills and probate on hand to assist whatever your circumstances. It is believed that around seven in 10 adults do not currently have a will, which can lead to problems for your estate, property, family and children later down the line. If you need expert advice on wills and probate or are ready to use our will writing service, contact our team today to find out about our flexible pricing and fixed fee services.
- Slater and Gordon’s in Birmingham can provide legal representation not only for driving offences committed in the city, but anywhere in the UK. Our lawyers have years of experience and an impressive record in all aspects of motoring offences, in cases involving speeding, drink driving and driving without insurance. Our solicitors aim to keep you on the road, giving you the best possible chance of keeping your driving licence.
- For expert advice on driving offences such as speeding, drink driving and other offences where your licence could be at risk, get in touch with our team for a free consultation to discuss your situation and the next steps to secure the best outcome for you.
- Birmingham is a thriving hub for business in the West Midlands and the UK. It is also known as an entrepreneurial hotspot, with the largest number of start-ups of any city outside of London. The city has its own Business and IP Centre, offering a wealth of resources and materials for businesses, and a number of co-innovative facilities such as Moseley Exchange, Innovation Birmingham, Urban Workspace, Longbridge Technology Park and Birmingham Business Park.
- Working in a city with such a reputation for business excellence, it’s only natural that Slater and Gordon’s solicitors in Birmingham have the skills, experience and expertise needed to provide exceptional advice to local businesses on all areas of business crime and regulatory issues.
- Our industry-recognised business crime solicitors have also worked closely with the police, the Financial Conduct Authority, the Crown Prosecution Service, the Office of Fair Trading and other UK and international agencies on a number of high profile cases. If you need help with compliance, training, company policy or business law, contact our business crime and regulatory solicitors in Birmingham. At Slater and Gordon Lawyers, we offer a free, no obligation consultation and can provide assistance anywhere in the UK, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week..
- Our Birmingham solicitors have a wide range of skills, knowledge and professional experience between them, so please contact us even if you’re not sure whether or not your problem is listed here.
We’re a proud member of one of Britain’s most respected legal organisations
Slater and Gordon Lawyers is immensely proud to be a member of the Birmingham Law Society, one of the oldest and most respected organisations in the country. After the Law Society of England and Wales, it is also the largest of its kind in the UK. In 2018, the Birmingham Law Society celebrates its 200th birthday, after being established in 1818 in Temple Row. This famous Birmingham location, along with the Law Society’s new location on Temple Street, are just minutes from our offices in The McLaren Building on the Priory Queensway. For every solicitor, Birmingham based or not, practising his or her profession in a location with such an impressive legacy is a real privilege.
The Law Society came to exist following a meeting in Temple Row’s Royal Hotel, soon taking over the Birmingham Law Library in Waterloo Street. The organisation relocated to the former temperance hall on Temple Street in 1933 before moving its library to Aston University. Nowadays, the Birmingham Law Society is a dynamic and modern organisation. Its membership in the heart of England consists of a network of over 3,500 solicitors in Birmingham and across the West Midlands.
Independently recognised as leaders in their field, our solicitors in Birmingham are highly ranked in both the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners Legal Directories every year. We’re also extremely proud that over the years, Slater and Gordon Lawyers has won many accolades and awards recognising our expertise, such as National Law Firm of the Year.
However, what really matters to us is not just awards and accolades. Each of our solicitors in Birmingham and throughout the UK is motivated by securing the best possible outcome for our clients and providing exceptional, great value service to each and every person who contacts us. For a better insight into our customer-focused approach and to see what our clients say about us, please take a look at our recent client testimonials.
Why choose us?
Slater and Gordon Lawyers is one of the UK's largest and best known law firms. In addition to our large Birmingham office, we also have a number of offices nationwide including London and Liverpool.
Our solicitors in Birmingham have taken the lead on a number of ground breaking legal cases, such as the UK’s largest personal injury group litigation. Our solicitors are always at the forefront of legal developments, which has seen our Birmingham office grow substantially over the last few years.
We know that you won’t necessarily need legal advice or a solicitor every day, but when you do, just call Slater and Gordon Lawyers.
I cannot recommend Slater and Gordon enough, throughout the entire period of the case, all the staff have been both very professional, and supportive. Mr Q (medical negligence client)
I just wanted to say thank you so much for everything Slater and Gordon have done to fight this case for us. I appreciate it has involved a lot of people. Please can you also thank the expert witnesses who have provided their expertise and help. Mr and Mrs H (medical negligence client)
Kept informed regularly as to how my claim was going, prompt replies to any questions I had, excellent customer service at all times. Excellent service from all staff that have been involved in my claim. Ms S (medical negligence client)
Really helpful and always on the other side of the phone if needed. Quick and easy service. Ashley