Membership and partnership organisations
Cycling UK members legal advice
Slater and Gordon offers a unique legal service to Cycling UK members. We have a specialist cycling accident team of lawyers, many of whom are cyclists themselves, so we fully understand the issues that cyclists face.
Slater and Gordon Lawyers has been representing members injured in cycling accidents since 2002. We have a specialist cycling accident team, many of whom are cyclists themselves, so we fully understand the issues that cyclists face.
Slater and Gordon’s Cycling UK Incident Line has the highest reputation for handling injury compensation cases. We've helped thousands of Cycling UK members to get back on the road.
In 2019, we:
- Provided personal injury advice to over 100 Cycling UK members.
- Secured Cycling UK members compensation of over £1 million.
- Saved Cycling UK members over £200k as we don't charge Cycling UK members a success fee. (Slater and Gordon do not charge Cycling UK members a success fee for cycling injury claims and members therefore keep 100% of their compensation*). *Except in circumstances of cycling abroad, criminal incidents or if there was an untraceable driver involved.
If you’re a Cycling UK member, call the Cycling UK Incident Line on 0330 107 1789 about:
- Cycling accidents caused by other vehicles
- Cycling accidents caused by potholes or dangerous road surfaces
- Cycling accidents caused by car doors
- Cycling accidents which occurred whilst abroad
- Information on making a small claim for a damaged bike
- Information on third party claims against you
Slater and Gordon Lawyers are Proud Sponsors of The Cycling UK Road Justice Campaign
Road casualties can and should be prevented, yet the justice system is failing to ensure safety on our roads by not taking road crime seriously. The Road Justice campaign’s aim is to make the roads safer by making the justice system take a tougher approach to bad driving. For complete details please visit .
Tracey was returning home from a cycle and when she was only about 10 minutes from her house, a car collided with her causing multiple injuries, including a fractured spine, broken pelvis, concussion, a broken cheek bone and a smashed elbow. She was in a coma for a week and had to spend six weeks in hospital.
"My thanks to you and your colleagues for your excellent work." Cycling UK member
"May I thank you and Slater and Gordon for the very efficient and friendly manner in which you have dealt with my claim for compensation." Cycling UK member