0808 175 8000
23 October 2015
A former electrical apprentice at MOD Devonport Docks in Plymouth was awarded damages for exposure to asbestos.
Slater and Gordon Lawyer: Julian Cason is a Personal Injury Lawyer at Slater and Gordon in Cardiff.
What Happened: Our client was exposed to asbestos whilst working in close proximity to laggers at the MOD Devonport Docks in Plymouth as an electrical apprentice.
Impact: Our client developed Mesothelioma.
How Slater and Gordon Helped: Our client’s terminal medical condition meant that it was important to obtain a very early interim payment in the sum of £50,000 and also a home visit from the respiratory medico-legal expert.
Decision: Settlement of £270,000.
Related Practice Areas:
If you have any questions about the above case study or would like to speak with a solicitor specialising in asbestos or mesothelioma claims, call us for a free consultation, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on freephone 0800 884 0275 or contact us online.
Friday 22nd September 2017
Tuesday 27th June 2017