Serious injuries

Chronic pain compensation claims

Living with chronic pain can make life seem a struggle. Difficult to diagnose and even harder to cure, there are many causes. If you suffer from chronic pain caused by someone else's actions or negligence, Slater and Gordon's specialist chronic pain compensation solicitors are here to help you.

Mature man with headphones listening to music on public transport

Serious injury compensation specialists

Slater and Gordon is one of the UK's leading serious injury specialists, with an unmatched track record of success. Contact our experts for no obligation advice on freephone 0330 041 5869 or tell us about your injury and we'll call you.

Find out more about No Win No Fee serious injury claims

Contact us

Will a solicitor understand my chronic pain?

One of the most difficult things for people with chronic pain to deal with is that there may be no outward signs of the distressing pain that they are in, and even the best GPs can struggle to understand something they can't see. Even so, our specialist legal team has encountered enough people suffering with chronic pain to know that an injury doesn't have to be visible to be real. Some of the accidents that have been linked to chronic pain include:

If you suffer from chronic pain that resulted from someone else's actions or negligence, you can contact us, secure in the knowledge that we understand what you're going through and will do our best to seek the compensation you need whenever possible.

Talk to our specialists

What conditions cause chronic pain?

It's now well understood that while injuries caused in accidents can lead to chronic pain, there are a number of other medical conditions that may be responsible. These include:

You may have been told that the pain you're feeling is 'all in the mind' - perhaps even by a respected doctor or specialist - but medical science now fully accepts that chronic pain has many causes. As specialist lawyers, we believe that where your chronic pain has been caused by someone else's actions or negligence, it's often appropriate to seek financial compensation to help you with any rehabilitation that may help to ease the pain, and to live your life to the fullest again.

How much can I claim for my chronic pain?

The claim value depends on a wide variety of factors such as how severe the pain is and the impact that has on your life. As a result of the pain you're suffering, you may have had other expenses such as other expenses such as loss of earnings, medication or treatment, that you should also be compensated for.

If you're suffering from chronic pain as a result of an incident which has occurred, contact our experts for specialist advice.

Contact our experts

Can I change my solicitors to Slater and Gordon?

If you or a family member have been involved in an incident which has resulted in chronic pain, and you feel that you're not getting the specialist legal advice you need from your current solicitor, we'll be happy to discuss switching your case to Slater and Gordon. Simply call our experts on 0330 041 5869 or contact us online.

Search our website
Sorry, we have no results to show
Please try a different search term.
Oops, something went wrong
Please try typing in your search again.
Back to top