Stephen Goodman Legal Executive, Travel Litigation
Stephen is a senior associate and travel legal executive at Slater and Gordon in Manchester.
He is the local practice development leader for Slater and Gordon’s travel team.
He specialises in claims involving clients who have been injured or become unwell abroad.
Stephen was previously employed by one the UK’s largest tour operators as a defendant lawyer. He now specialises in claimant work making full use of the knowledge and experience he has gained, to achieve the best settlements he can for his clients.
Stephen is a key member of his department and in addition to pursuing claims on behalf of his clients, he provides assistance, training and development to other members of the team.
- Personal injury claims containing a foreign element
- Montreal Convention claims
- Athens Convention claims
- Package Travel Regulation claims
- Foreign road traffic accidents
- Direct right of action claims against foreign insurers
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon
- 2009 - 2014 Pannone Solicitors
- 2005 - 2009 TUI UK Ltd Legal Department
- Member of the Travel and Tourism Lawyers Association (TATLA)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Commendations from independent legal directories
- Legal 500: Rising Star, 2020