Shane Smith Litigation Executive, Serious Personal Injury
Shane is a litigation executive in the serious personal injury team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
He is a former Police Officer and Police Coroner’s Officer with expertise in dealing with bereaved families, investigating fatal accidents and collisions, representing families through an Inquest and/or Public Inquiry and acting for claimants in serious personal injury cases.
Shane is a Finalist for the Trainee/Paralegal of the Year Award at the Manchester Legal Awards 2019.
- Personal injury
- Road traffic collisions
- Public inquiries
- Fatal accidents
- Operational policing
- Terrorism and Mass Disasters and the Legal Response
- Provide training to Police Forces nationally and family liaison officers.
- Since 2016: Slater and Gordon
- 2015: Keoghs Solicitors
- Studied at BPP Law School, Manchester, LPC
- Studied at Sheffield University, LLB Law and Criminology LLB (Hons)
- Graduate member of CILEx