Nathan Bunch Litigation Executive, Clinical Negligence
Nathan is a litigation executive within the clinical negligence team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
He joined Roberts Jackson Solicitors in 2014 as a paralegal in the industrial disease team before becoming a litigation executive and joining our clinical negligence team in 2016.
Outside of work, Nathan is a trampolining and gymnastics coach.
- Clinical negligence
- Personal injury
- Employer, occupier and public liability
- Industrial disease
- Deafness litigation
- Since 2016: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2016: Aegis Legal Limited
- 2014-2016: Robert Jackson Solicitors
- Legal Practice Course, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Sheffield
- Politics BA, University of Sheffield