Nathan Bunch Trainee Solicitor, Wills, Tax, Trusts and Probate
Nathan is a trainee solicitor within the Wills, Tax, Trusts and Probate team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
He joined Roberts Jackson Solicitors in 2014 as a paralegal in the industrial disease team before becoming a litigation executive and joining our clinical negligence team in 2016. He became a Trainee Solicitor in 2018 and has to date completed seats in Clinical negligence and Employers and Public Liability.
Outside of work, Nathan is a trampolining and gymnastics coach.
- Wills, Tax, Trusts and Probate
- Will drafting
- Clinical negligence
- Personal injury
- Employer, occupier and public liability
- Industrial disease
- Deafness litigation
- Since 2016: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2016: Aegis Legal Limited
- 2014-2016: Robert Jackson Solicitors
- Legal Practice Course, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Sheffield
- Politics BA, University of Sheffield