One victim told officers that she was targeted by a large number of men from the age of 14 and received “hundreds” of calls from men wanting to have sex with her.
Seven other girls, who were aged 13 to 22 at the time, also came forward to testify against the men who were all of Pakistani or Bangladeshi heritage.
The offences, took place in Rochdale and the surrounding area, mainly between 2005 and 2010.
Nine of the defendants were sentenced at Manchester Minshull Street Crown Court on Friday, while another man was jailed last year.
Senior investigating officer Detective Chief Inspector Jamie Daniels said: "This was an extremely complex case and I want to commend the victims for the immense bravery they have shown; only with their support have we arrived at this point.
“The process can be emotionally demanding and traumatic for the victims and we do not underestimate the courage this took.”
Richard Scorer, from Slater and Gordon, who represents one of the victims, said: “In 20 years of acting for victims in cases of this nature these are some of the most appalling, sadistic and vile crimes that I have ever encountered.
“These men systematically groomed, abused and raped vulnerable teenage girls to satiate their sexual desires.
“We welcome the sentences that have been imposed. They reflect the horrific nature of their crimes and show that men who perpetrate these appalling offences will be hunted down, prosecuted and jailed.
“I believe there are many more victims of these sorts of crimes and I hope they will come forward in the knowledge that men who commit these crimes will be brought to book.”