19 May 2017
Meet Your Family Law Representative
Chris Fairhurst is your family law representative. He has over 20 years’ experience specialising in financial and children arrangements following separation and divorce and is a Resolution Accredited Specialist as well as a Law Society Accredited Children Panel member.
He has extensive experience and awareness of the most important issues which matter when representing officers, including financial arrangements relating to the family home, investments, pay issues and pensions, as well as sorting child living arrangements to fit around busy shift patterns.
Chris is holding a family law surgery at West Midlands Federation office on Friday 7 July 2017 . Please contact Chris to book your free appointment on 0161 383 3323 or email him on email@example.com.
Our Family Law Services:
- Police pension on divorce
- Financial disputes upon divorce
- Children issues – Contact & residence
- Civil partnership
- Cohabitation issues & unmarried property disputes
- Pre & post nuptial agreements
Our Family Law Offers
- A free initial appointment at a time & venue convenient for you
- A local family law representative for your area
- Discounted rates
- Fixed fees across all family law services