Online DIY wills
Are you thinking about writing your will yourself? Read on to find out why this might not be such a good idea. Our expert solicitors are here to assist you if you have any further questions.
Call us now for will writing support
Will writing from £42Online Wills
Why should I consider legal assistance when writing a will?
A will should be written carefully and can very quickly become complex. The wording of a will has to be very clear and as soon as it is slightly incoherent, the will can become invalid. We strongly advise working with an expert solicitor when writing a will. They can help you with the following:
- Consider your assets abroad, e.g. property or bank accounts;
- They can provide you with inheritance tax advice
- Simplifying the probate process;
- Making sure that beneficiaries who are dependent on you are considered;
- They can provide you with the advice you need to consider your options as to whether a trust is appropriate;
- Making sure children, stepchildren or foster children are treated equally;
- Making sure your will is coherent and valid; and
- Making sure your will is executed correctly.
If we can assist you with your questions, feel free to contact us.
How do I pay for legal assistance?
Very pleased with the service I received from Slater and Gordon. All actions required were carried out in a sympathetic and efficient manner. Clarification of requirements were indicated in a clear and precise detail with good communication. Mr S, Lancashire (wills, trusts & probate case)
My lawyer was very helpful at all stages of the process. She explained things clearly and was very flexible and helpful in dealing with my challenging personal circumstances. I would highly recommend. Ms G, Lancashire (wills, trusts & probate case)
I am thrilled with how fast my Grant of Probate was dealt with and how lovely everyone was. I would highly recommend their services. Mrs E, Manchester (wills, trusts & probate case)