Jigsaw Law and Slater and Gordon
Jigsaw Law has now been acquired by Slater and Gordon Lawyers, one of the UK’s leading consumer law firms with lawyers based locally around the country.
Who are Slater and Gordon?
We have a vast amount of expertise in representing those who’ve suffered personal injury as a result road traffic collisions, accidents at work, industrial disease, medical negligence, military injuries, accidents abroad and abuse.
Given our decades of experience, we understand just how much life can change when you’ve suffered a personal injury and are proactive from the beginning to the end of your journey, providing you with jargon-free advice in a compassionate and relatable manner.
If you’re an existing client of Jigsaw Law and are concerned about what will happen to your case, you can rest assured that Slater and Gordon will be happy to continue to represent you with the high level of service you deserve and will strive to achieve the best possible outcome to your claim.
Below, we’ve answered some of the most frequently asked questions from existing clients.
1. Who will be handling my case? You do have the freedom of choice over who deals with your claim but if you remain with Slater and Gordon, it’s quite likely that the lawyer who currently represents you will continue to do so.
2. Will there be any delays to my case? You can rest assured that there will not be any additional delays to your case.
3. Will the terms and conditions of my agreement change? No. The retainer that you signed with Jigsaw Law will be upheld by Slater and Gordon so there’ll be no changes to the terms and conditions.
4. Will I have to do anything now that Slater and Gordon have taken over my claim? You do have the freedom of choice over who deals with your claim and you may be sent a consent form to sign to say you’re happy for Slater and Gordon to act on your behalf. Your lawyer will contact you separately about this.
5. Will anything change now that Slater and Gordon have taken over my claim? Your terms and conditions will remain the same and you can rest assured that should you wish to remain with Slater and Gordon, as a leading law firm in personal injury, we’ll ensure you get the best possible outcome to your claim.
If you have any other concerns, please contact your lawyer directly who’ll be able to answer any questions you have and put your mind at ease.
Hear what our clients are saying
We work with thousands of people across the UK in all areas of personal legal services. This video is just a handful of the great feedback we receive.
I cannot recommend Slater and Gordon enough, throughout the entire period of the case, all the staff have been both very professional, and supportive. Mr Q (medical negligence client)
Excellent communication, in constant contact with the latest info regarding your case. David
Everything is moving along quickly and smoothly. Good professional service I'm glad I chose Slater and Gordon. Kenny Jackson