Zoe Lau Solicitor
Zoe is a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester. She joined Slater and Gordon Lawyers in 2019 having qualified as solicitor in 2018.
Zoe deals with all aspects of residential conveyancing such as freehold, leasehold, new build, re-mortgages and transfer of equity transactions. Zoe enjoys helping clients to achieve their goals and aims to provide an efficient service. She is always happy to assist clients to deliver clear legal terms in a way that clients understand.
- Freehold and leasehold transactions; including unregistered land
- Transfers of Equity
- New builds and Help to Buy
• Since March 2019 – Slater and Gordon
• April 2016 – February 2019 – Watson Ramsbottom
• May 2014 – April 2016 - Stephensons
• September 2013 – May 2014 Coleman's CTTS
- LPC and GDL at BPP law school, Manchester
- Lancaster University
- Member of the SRA
What my clients say about me
- "Always polite and answered queries quickly"
- "We've just moved into our home. Zoe at the Manchester branch couldn't have been more helpful, patient or kind. Really quick to get back to us and thoroughly explained everything to make sure we could understand it. I would highly recommend"
- "Always at hand to answer any questions. Informative throughout, and kept us updated of the conveyancing process every step of the way. Very proficient and managed the process seamlessly. Zoe went above and beyond in our eyes, we were very happy with the service she provided"
- "Zoe dealt with our sale and purchase of a property and was truly fantastic!! She went out of her way to help us and got everything completed on time and to quote"