Stephanie Osborne Solicitor, Travel Law
Stephanie is a travel solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She runs a mixed caseload of both illness and accident related cases which have occurred when the claimant was abroad.
Stephanie has focused on personal injury law for over ten years, including road traffic accidents, employers' liability and public liability cases. She has specialised in travel law since 2009 and has previously set up and run a travel law department of 14 fee earners.
She regularly deals with jurisdictional issues along with corresponding with our numerous contacts within other countries to get the best results for our clients.
- Personal injury
- Package travel regulation claims
- Road traffic accidents abroad
- Athens and Montreal Convention claims
- Holiday illness claims
- Claims direct against foreign hotel insurers
- Multi-claimant action
- Since 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2016-2017: Amanda Cunliffe Solicitors
- 2009-2016: CFG Law
- 2008-2009: Delta Legal Solicitors
- 2006-2008: Mulderrigs Solicitors
- 2004-2006: CFG Law (formerly Freeclaim Solicitors)
- Studied at the University of Hull
- Studied at the College of Law, York