Sophie George Chartered Legal Executive, Employment
Sophie is a chartered legal executive in our employment team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
She has worked in employment law for over four years, advising employers and employees on a wide range of employment law matters, including disciplinary/grievance issues, unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal, discrimination and TUPE issues.
Sophie regularly attends appeal hearings and has had fantastic feedback from Counsel who has said: “Sophie is very switched on and has an excellent understanding of employment law. She is also diligent and is committed to preparing cases to the highest standard possible.”
- Unfair dismissal
- Discrimination at work
- Unlawful deduction of wages
- Claims under TUPE
- Internal employment issues
- Since April 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- November 2015 - April 2017: JCP Solicitors
- October 2012 - October 2015: Key Safety Solutions
- Studied LPC at Cardiff University
- Studied LLB Law at Swansea University