Simon James Associate, Employment
Simon is an associate in the employment team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
He has experience handling a range of different cases concerning employment law including unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal and discrimination.
Simon has worked with a number of trade unions during his career, advising members on employment tribunal matters and gaining experience in handling mass litigation on behalf of union members.
In addition he has experience in advising on TUPE. Plus he has expertly handled claims for equal pay, breach of contract and redundancy.
Lynne Rowlands assists Simon with his cases.
- Since 2015 Slater and Gordon
- 2013 - 2015 Leo Abse & Cohen
- 2011 – 2013 Ellis Whittam
- 2006 – 2011 Walker Smith Way Solicitors
- College of Law, Chester
- Swansea Law School, University of Wales Trinity St David
- Employment Lawyers Association