Shikha Maini Solicitor, Clinical Negligence
Shikha is a clinical negligence solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
She completed her training contract at a firm in Putney and specialised in clinical negligence before gaining further experience at a firm in Chancery Lane.
Shikha advises clients on a range of clinical negligence cases, including birth related injuries, orthopaedic injuries, misdiagnosis and medical product liability.
- Birth injuries
- Orthopaedic injuries
- Delay and failure to diagnose
- Pharmaceutical negligence
- Medical product liability
- Since 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2015-2017: Seth Lovis & Co. Solicitors, London
- 2014-2015: Mintons Solicitors, Leeds
- 2010-2014: Wixted & Co. Solicitors, London
- Studied at the BPP Law School, London (LPC, commendation)
- Studied at Sheffield Hallam University (LLB, 2:1)
Recent Testimonials for Shikha Maini
“Good service from start to finish, Shika joined the case part way through and we found this made the case more consistent, prompt and always informed of the progress of the claim. My husband is not here to thank you personally for your hard work, but my daughter and I both thank you for your expertise.”
Mrs F, Dorset
“Well represented, won't hesitate to use them again and would recommend to anyone. Thank you Slater and Gordon Lawyers.”
Ms N, Oldbury