Shikha Maini Solicitor, Clinical Negligence
Shikha is a clinical negligence solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
She completed her training contract at a firm in Putney and specialised in clinical negligence before gaining further experience at a firm in Chancery Lane.
Shikha advises clients on a range of clinical negligence cases, including birth related injuries, orthopaedic injuries, misdiagnosis and medical product liability.
- Birth injuries
- Orthopaedic injuries
- Delay and failure to diagnose
- Pharmaceutical negligence
- Medical product liability
- Since 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2015-2017: Seth Lovis & Co. Solicitors, London
- 2014-2015: Mintons Solicitors, Leeds
- 2010-2014: Wixted & Co. Solicitors, London
- Studied at the BPP Law School, London (LPC, commendation)
- Studied at Sheffield Hallam University (LLB, 2:1)