Sara Wakefield Solicitor, Residential Property
Sara is a solicitor in our residential property team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She advises clients on a wide range of property issues including sales and purchases, tenancy agreements, remortgages, help to buy schemes and transfers of equity.
- Residential property sales and purchases, both leasehold and freehold
- Tenancy agreements
- Help to Buy scheme
- Transfers of equity
- New build property
- Since 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2016-2017: Irwin Mitchell
- 2009-2016: Rowlinsons
- Studied LPC at BPP, Manchester
- Manchester Metropolitan University - LLB
- Member of the Law Society