Sally Raeburn Principal Lawyer, Clinical Negligence
Sally is a Principal Lawyer in the Clinical Negligence Team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Chester.
At the forefront of personal injury litigation and constantly pushing the boundaries, Sally previously headed up the Catastrophic Traumatic Brain and Spinal Injury Team at Silverbeck Rymer before the firm was incorporated into SGL.
- 2016 - Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 1995 - 2015 - Silverbeck Rymer
- Studied at the College of Law, Guildford
- An Accredited Mediator since 2007
- Senior Litigator with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Client testimonial: "a direct no-nonsense approach with an eagerness to use technology, yet most importantly an understanding of what we are going through."
- Legal 500: " has a wealth of experience in handling complex personal injury claims."