Ruth Thomas Solicitor, Clinical Negligence
Ruth is a clinical negligence solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She handles a wide range of clinical negligence claims and has experience of acting for patients in cases involving orthopaedic injuries, ophthalmic injuries, delays in diagnosing cancer and fatal claims.
Ruth manages various complex cases, including significant injuries arising from orthopedic and general surgery.
She trained in a number of areas of law but chose to qualify into clinical negligence because she is passionate about the work the team does and is committed to achieving the best outcome for her clients.
- Clinical negligence
- Orthopaedic injuries
- Ophthalmic injuries
- Fatal injuries
- Delays in diagnosis
- Since September 2016: Slater and Gordon
- 2012-2016: Irwin Mitchell LLP
- 2010-2011: English Language Assistant at Colegio Antonio Osuna in Madrid
- 2011-2012: Legal Practice Course at BPP in Leeds
- 2007-2010: Law (LLB) at Newcastle University