Rubel Bashir Solicitor, Employment
Rubel is a solicitor in the employment team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
He qualified as a solicitor in April 2016 and has over 4 years’ experience in employment law. Prior to joining Slater and Gordon he worked as a Legal Advisor where he advised employers and employees on a range of issues relating to the employment relationship, including HR and disciplinary issues, settlement agreements, discrimination, TUPE transfers and Employment Tribunal claims.
Rubel has dealt with various settlements and negotiated six figure settlements and favourable exit packages for employee clients.
He aims to adapt a pragmatic and client focused approach and he is often commended for finding practical solutions and thinking outside the box.
Rubel delivers employment law training to clients nationally, including leading seminars on recruitment issues at work and disciplinary procedures.
- Negotiating exit packages
- Advising on settlement agreements
- Unfair dismissal
- Internal employment issues
- Since January 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- July 2012 - January 2017: DAS Law
- July 2011 - July 2012: Lyons Davidson Solicitors
- Studied at the College of Law, Bristol and achieved a distinction
- Studied at University of Wales LLB law - graduated with first class honours