Rob McKellar Head of Practice, Residential Conveyancing
Rob McKellar is the Head of Practice for our Residential Conveyancing at Slater and Gordon, based in our Manchester office.
Rob has been practising law since 2009 and conveyancing since 2010. He is specialised in technology-led conveyancing and is experienced in heading up teams to deliver thousands of completions per month.
- Residential Conveyancing
- Since 2019 – Slater and Gordon Lawyers – Head of Practice, Residential Conveyancing
- Since 2019 – Council for Licensed Conveyancers – Adjudication Panel Member
- 2017-2019 – WYM Legal - Director & Head of Legal Practice
- 2014-2017 – MyHomeMove – Deputy Head of Conveyancing
- 2013-2014 – JS Law – Conveyancing Manager
- 2010-2013 – Premier Property Lawyers – Conveyancer
- 2009-2010 – Hossacks Solicitors – Paralegal
- 2009-2009 – Lawrences Solicitors - Paralegal
- Chartered Legal Executive
- Bar Vocational Course – The College of Law, London Bloomsbury
- LLB Law Degree – The University of Hull
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives