Richard Langton Principal Lawyer, Personal Injury
Richard is a Personal Injury Lawyer at Slater and Gordon in Birmingham.
He boasts a wealth of experience in the most complex of personal injury work.
From aviation and other travel disasters through to major group litigation and fatal injury claims, he has worked on a number of notable cases both in the UK and abroad.
Many of his cases have involved head and spinal injuries and amputation claims and he understands the need for victims to get fast access to rehabilitation with early substantial payments.
Part of his commitment to this can be seen in his vast portfolio of experts ready to work with him and his clients to rebuild their lives.
Commendations from independent legal directories
- Chambers and Partners: “Richard Langton has an impressive national reputation due to his involvement in high-profile cases.”
- Legal 500: “Outstanding knowledge and experience.”
- Chambers and Partners 2016: Richard is "first-class in every aspect."
- Chambers and Partners 2017 Band 1: "very courteous, accessible and prompt."
- Chambers and Partners 2018 Band 1: Richard is a "very robust litigator."
- Chambers and Partners 2019 Band 1
- Recommended Lawyer in The Legal 500, 2017
- Since 1984 Slater and Gordon
- Past president and honorary life member of Personal Injury Lawyers Association
- Trustee of Headway West Midlands
- Shortlisted Personal Injury Awards PI lawyer 2010