Rachael Barrett Chartered Legal Executive, Court of Protection
Rachael is a chartered legal executive within our court of protection team in Manchester.
She specialises in court of protection matters with a particular focus on managing property and affairs deputyships.
Rachael acts for a wide range of clients including those who have suffered traumatic head injuries, injury at birth and elderly clients with age-related mental illness such as dementia.
She has significant experience in providing employment and HR advice to clients who directly employ their own care teams.
- Court of protection
- Property and affairs deputyship
- Mental capacity
- Management and investment of damages awards
- Statutory wills
- Care funding
- Will trusts
- Power of attorney
- Since 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2014-2017: Bromleys Solicitors
- 2013-2014: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2005-2013: Pannone LLP
- Studied at the Manchester College
- CILEx Tutorial College
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Associate Member of Solicitors for the Elderly