Paula Dean Chartered Legal Executive, Court of Protection
Paula is a chartered legal executive within the court of protection team at Slater and Gordon lawyers in Manchester.
She acts for a wide range of clients who lack the mental capacity to deal with their own finance and affairs.
During her career, Paula has worked for those who have suffered serious brain injuries and their families and has dealt with the day-to-day running of multi-million pound awards.
She has also worked with other professionals including case managers, social services, financial planners, accountants and support workers.
- Gifts and statutory wills
- Management of funds for clients who lack capacity
- Management of deputyships and trustees
- Mental capacity
- Since January 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2013-2017: Countrywide Plc
- 2010-2012: GLP Solicitors, Bury
- Law degree and LPC at Staffordshire University
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives