Nicola Simpson Senior Associate, Travel Litigation
Nicola is a senior associate in our travel litigation team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She has specialised in claimant travel and international litigation since qualifying in 2005. She advises clients who have been involved in accidents abroad and has experience of bringing claims through the courts of a wide range of countries.
Over the years she has built connections with foreign lawyers that have enabled her to seek the best advice and assistance for her clients.
- Personal injury claims
- Montreal Convention claims
- Athens Conventions claims
- Package travel regulation claims
- Foreign road traffic accident claims
- Direct rights of action against foreign insurers
- Cross border litigation
- Since 2005: Slater and Gordon Lawyers (Fentons)
- BA Politics at Hull University
- MA International Politics at Leeds University
- Common Professional Examination (Law conversion course) at Manchester Metropolitan University
- LPC at Manchester Metropolitan University
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Member of the Pan European Organization of Personal Injury Lawyers (PEOPIL)
- Member of the Travel and Tourism Lawyers Association (TATLA)