Nicholas Collins Principal Lawyer, Personal Injury
Nicholas is a Senior Personal Injury Lawyer at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
He chose to specialise in personal injury litigation almost 20 years ago and has extensive experience in all areas of this field.
His expertise is in road traffic accidents and occupiers’ and public liability cases.
He is also skilled at handling cases involving aspects of health and safety at work and workplace accidents.
- Personal injury
- Road traffic accidents
- Occupiers’ and public liability
- Health and safety at work
- Workplace accidents
Commendations from independent legal directories
- Legal 500: “Nicholas Collins heads an efficient team at Slater and Gordon.”
- Chambers and Partners 2016: "He is a highly experienced solicitor who has a good feel for litigation and can get straight to the point."
- Recommended Lawyer in The Legal 500, 2017: "wealth of experience handling high-value personal injury cases."
- Since 2000 Slater and Gordon
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)