Neha Thethi Solicitor, Employment
Neha is an employment solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Birmingham.
She predominantly deals with a large contentious case load, advising on various issues including unfair dismissal, discrimination, and settlement agreements.
Neha undertakes general advisory work and regularly gives talks and presentations on employment law.
Sharon MacDonald assists Neha with her cases.
- Unfair dismissal
- Unlawful deduction from wages
- All types of employment discrimination
- Constructive dismissal
- Settlement agreements
Previous High Profile Cases
- Successfully represented a number of claimants for a Protective Award claim against a solvent company, involving a dispute over the legal definition of "meaningful consultation". The Tribunal awarded compensation totalling £175,000.
- Represented a claimant for a constructive dismissal claim, where the Employment Tribunal awarded the sum of £25,000.
- 2016 - Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2009-2016 - Thompsons Solicitors
- 2007-2008 - EAD Solicitors
- Studied at Birmingham City University. Obtained First Class Honors Degree and Distinction in LPC
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association
- Member of the Discrimination Law Association
Recent Testimonials for Neha Thethi
“Neha has recently acted on my behalf providing guidance and advice whilst I agree on a settlement agreement with my employer. Neha has been extremely thorough and very quick to respond. I am grateful for her help during what has been a difficult process for me.”
Mrs R, London
“I hope to not need an employment lawyer again, however, if I do, I will be coming straight back to you. I felt I could trust you from the start. You have made this process easier for me, and have helped me very quickly. I appreciate your calls, and making sure I understood my position from a legal point of view.”
Sophie Goodall, Manager, London
“I found my initial dealing with Slater and Gordon straight forward. I was quickly contacted by their solicitor Neha who helped me through getting my contract to final sign off. She was very friendly, quick to respond to my questions and made sure I had all the information I needed.”
G McGinley, Edinburgh