Nazanin Asadi Paralegal, Residential Conveyancing
Nazanin is a Paralegal in the Residential Conveyancing Department at Slater and Gordon lawyers.
Nazanin is an experienced residential conveyancing paralegal helping a busy and highly skilled team in the day to day running of residential property matters including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, transfer of equity, plot sales and re-mortgages, etc.
- Sales transactions
- Transfer of equity
- Legal Adviser
- Since 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2014-2016 LPC, The University of Law, Manchester
- 2010-2012 GDL, The University of Law,
- 2007-2008 MBA (Merit), The University of Salford
- 2002-2004 MSc Robotics and Automation, The University of Salford
- 1999-2002 BSc (Hons) Software Engineering, The University of Manchester
What my clients say about me
- “I just wanted to say thank you for being consistently helpful whenever I called and emailed regarding my Sale and purchase. I am very grateful”.
- “ Thanks for your hard work”.
- “You and Helen have been amazing through the whole process. Thank you both so much.”
- "...Kept us informed throughout. Responded promptly, chased our agents and aligned everything."