Mohammed Mojid Litigation Executive, Clinical Negligence
Mohammed is a litigation executive within our clinical negligence team in Manchester.
He assists and contributes to a variety of clinical negligence matters, including wrongful birth and cerebral palsy claims, cancer claims, amputation cases, dental cases and fatal claims.
Mohammed also undertakes research into recent clinical negligence issues on Lawtel and ensures that all members of the team in Manchester are up to date with current affairs.
During his legal career, he has previously worked and gained vital knowledge in a range of other areas of law, including road traffic accidents and whiplash claims and noise induced hearing loss.
- Since 2016: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2015-2016: Slater Gordon Solutions
- 2014-2015: Quindell Legal Services
- 2012-2014: DWF LLP
- LPC, BPP Law School, Manchester
- LLB (Hons), The University of Salford
- Student member of the Solicitors Regulation Authority