Mick Upton Associate, Personal Injury - Serious Injuries
Mick is a Personal Injury Solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cambridge.
He excels at investigating, pursuing and winning personal injury claims.
He particularly relishes the challenge of complex liability disputes which other lawyers are reluctant to pursue and provides clear and practical advice which makes complicated issues simple for clients to understand.
Mick pursues cases pragmatically but relentlessly to ensure clients receive the treatment and support needed during their claim and the right outcome at the end of their case.
- Serious injury
Commendations from independent legal directories
- Legal 500, 2016: "Very thorough, sensible and efficient."
- Chambers and Partners 2018: Sources find him to be "very diligent and hard working," adding: "He knows his cases inside out and takes a sensible approach."
- Recommended Lawyer in The Legal 500, 2017: "diligent and hardworking and knows his cases inside out."
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon
- 2004 – 2013 Taylor Vinters
- 2002 – 2004 Cunningham John
- Former East Anglian regional secretary of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Member of Slater and Gordon's personal injury team which is one of very few teams nationally to be accredited as specialist solicitors by both the Spinal Injuries Association and Headway, the brain injury association