Melissa Chuttur Solicitor, Employment
Melissa is an employment specialist in our employment law team in London.
She has extensive legal experience in dealing with contentious and non- contentious employment matters. She advises employees in many different sectors and across a wide range of employment disputes including providing advice on discrimination, unfair, constructive and wrongful dismissals, disciplinary and ill health absence management issues, redundancies, settlement agreements and other terminations.
Melissa always provides pragmatic and straightforward advice to help individuals achieve their objectives.
Melissa is a fluent French speaker.
- Unfair and constructive dismissals
- Discrimination at work
- Workplace bullying and harassment
- Grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Sickness absence management
- Settlement agreements
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2015-2018: Duncan Lewis Solicitors
- 2013-2015 - Blavo and Co Solicitors
- 2012- 2013 - Stewart Law solicitors
- College of Law, London - Legal Practice Course
- Kingston University - LLB with French Studies
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)