Mark Luxton Associate Solicitor, Industrial Disease
Mark is an associate solicitor in our industrial disease team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
He qualified in 1995 and has extensive experience dealing with multi-million pound claims, complex injuries and in particular traumatic brain injury, amputation actions and asbestos disease litigation.
Mark can be trusted to deal sensitively with traumatic and complex issues and to help clients through the claims process.
- Personal injury
- Catastrophic injury actions
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Lung Cancer
- Asbestosis and pleural thickening
- Vibration actions
- Employers' liability claims
- Since 2013: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2009-2013: Fentons
- Studied at the College of Law, York
- Member of The Law Society