Lisa Osborne Chartered Legal Executive, Clinical Negligence
Lisa is a chartered legal executive in the clinical negligence team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
She joined the department in 2013 and assists the head of department with a caseload of complex and high value clinical negligence claims.
Lisa acts for clients who have undergone amputations, cauda equina, those with birthing injuries and hypoxic brain injuries, delays in diagnosis of meningitis and neurological injuries. She also works on cases involving failure to diagnose fractures, incorrect medication cases and delayed diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Prior to working in our clinical negligence team, Lisa worked within the road traffic accident department assisting with fast track cases.
In her spare time, Lisa volunteers and supports Headway Bridgend.
- Since May 2015: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- June 2011-May 2015: Leo Abse and Cohen
- Studied LLB Law at Swansea University
- CILEX qualifications - Cardiff and Vale College
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives