Lisa Cruden Barrister
Lisa is a Barrister at Slater and Gordon in Manchester who specialises in personal injury claims.
As a Barrister she attends court to conduct hearings on behalf of the firm, ranging from application hearings to trials and inquests.
She also advises clients on quantum in civil claims.
- Personal injury
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon
- Transferred to the Bar 2013
- Qualified as Solicitor Advocate 2007
- 2004 - 2014 Fentons Solicitors
- Qualified as a Solicitor 2004
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Member of the Bar Council
- Member of Lincolns Inn since 2013
- Year of Call 2013