Lara Bennett Senior Associate, Clinical Negligence
Lara is a chartered legal executive in our clinical negligence department at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
Lara specialised in clinical negligence in 2010 following a background of personal injury.
Lara advises clients on a range of complex clinical negligence claims, including anaesthetic injury, nerve damage, oncology and gynaecology.
She has also handled claims involving delay or failure to correctly diagnose, hospital and GP negligence as well as a number of orthopaedic claims including hip and knee replacement surgery. Lara is currently involved in conducting metal on metal hip group litigation.
- Clinical negligence
- Brain injury
- Cauda Equina Syndrome
- Delay in diagnosis of cancer
- Substandard surgical procedure
- Fatal claims
- Claims involving minors
- Orthopaedic injury
- Metal on metal hip group litigation
- Since March 2015: Slater and Gordon Lawyers (UK)
- 2000-2015: Leo Abse & Cohen Solicitors
- Coleg Glan Hafren, Cardiff
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Member of Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA)
Recent Testimonials for Lara Bennett
“Just a quick note to say thank you so very much for all your help and guidance over the last year. you were patient, helpful and understanding throughout the whole procedure. ”
Ms C, Cardiff
“Thank you so very much for all your help and guidance over the last year. You were patient, helpful and understanding throughout the whole procedure.”
Mrs C, Cardiff