Kelly Lloyd-Davies Associate, Clinical Negligence
Kelly is a clinical negligence solicitor and senior associate at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
She has nearly 15 years of litigation experience and of advising clients on a variety of cases including delayed diagnosis, negligent surgery and treatment.
- Clinical negligence
- Personal injury
- Delayed diagnosis/missed diagnosis
- Negligent surgery
- Negligent treatment
- Claims involving adults, adults under a disability, children and bereaved families.
- Since 2015: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2003-2015: Leo Abse & Cohen Solicitors
- Studied Law at the University of Glamorgan and received the Leo Abse & Cohen Sponsorship Award towards the LPC for achieving the highest degree in the year
- Completed the LPC at the University of Glamorgan