Juliette Griffiths Litigation Executive, Clinical Negligence
Juliette is a litigation executive in our clinical negligence team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Chester.
She joined in 2013 and assists the solicitors on a wide range of complex cases such as birth injuries, delayed diagnosis of cancer, orthopaedic injuries, mental health, cauda equina and many more.
Juliette also runs her own caseload of claims and advises clients following bowel injuries, foetal deaths, maternal deaths, orthopaedic injuries, scarring, infection and delayed diagnosis.
- Since 2013: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK (previously Walker Smith Way before the acquisition)
- July 2012-October 2013: Hill Dickinson LLP
- Studied Law at the University of Central Lancashire 2005-2008
- Studied LPC at Nottingham Trent University 2010-2011
- Graduate member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives