Julian Cason Associate, Industrial Disease
Julian is an industrial disease lawyer at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
Julian specialises in work-related personal injury claims, particularly those involving industrial disease.
He has handled a multitude of cases involving asbestos and mesothelioma since he qualified as a solicitor in 1993.
Some of these claims involved secondary exposure of asbestos dust and fibres by family members of relations who worked directly with asbestos materials.
Commendations from independent legal directories
- Chambers and Partners: "Julian Cason is an associate specialising in industrial disease work, and in particular on claims involving asbestos exposure. Sources note his communication skills, attention to detail and expertise.”
- Legal 500
- Chambers and Partners 2016: Julian is "on the ball, knowledgeable and the nicest chap you'll ever meet."
- Chambers and Partners 2017 Star Associate: He has been described as "excellent on industrial disease claims."
- Chambers and Partners 2018 Star Associate: "He is very comfortable with asbestos litigation and he really cares about the clients."
- Ranked Recommended Lawyer and Next Generation Lawyer in The Legal 500, 2017
- Since 2003: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
Recent Testimonials for Julian Cason
“Your tactful and compassionate manner made us feel incredibly at ease at a very difficult time. Dad's outlook has become more positive and he's ready for the battle ahead. A personal thank you from me because I know my Dad's case is in good hands.”
Ms H, Cardiff
“The service was very professional and S&G had very approachable staff.”