Julia Hamilton Principal Lawyer, Clinical Negligence
Julia is a Clinical Negligence Lawyer at Slater and Gordon in Manchester.
She is a specialist clinical negligence solicitor who has had an impressive track record successfully representing patients who have received substandard care - in many cases leading to devastating injuries.
Her particular area of expertise is in handling complex claims involving brain injuries in both adults and children.
These include those sustained at birth as a result of negligence during the course of the labour and delivery. She is also highly skilled in dealing with cases involving developmental dysplasia of the hip, amputation and Erb’s palsy, general surgical injuries including laparoscopic cholecystectomy cases, orthopaedic injuries, claims for loss of vision and those involving a fatality.
Julia often lectures on the subject of clinical negligence.
Commendations from independent legal directories
- Legal 500: Julia is "first-class."
- Chambers and Partners 2017: Julia "is good with clients and very sensible in her approach."
- Chambers and Partners 2018: Interviewees describe her as "very experienced, very capable," and as having a "really calm and well-prepared way."
- Ranked Recommended Lawyer in The Legal 500, 2017: Julia is "effective, efficient and charming."
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon
- 2003 – 2014 Pannone Solicitors
- King’s College, London
- College of Law, Chester
- Member of the Law Society’s clinical negligence accreditation scheme