Jon Andrews Principal Lawyer, Industrial Disease
Jon is a principal lawyer within the industrial disease team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Liverpool.
Jon has over 25 years' experience representing the victims of asbestos exposure and other occupation diseases, together with extensive managerial experience. He was previously Head of Disease at Linder Myers Solicitors and Joint Managing Partner at RFC Solicitors.
- Asbestos cases
- Industrial disease
Commendations from legal directories
- "Dogged yet affable determination to support each client in their claim, he is a star performer, a great negotiator and is very tenacious in the pursuit of the most difficult cases." Legal 500
- Legal 500: Next Generation Partner, 2020
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2011-2018: Linder Myers Solicitors
- 2010-2011: Rowlands Field Cunningham Solicitors
- 1990-2010: Rowlands Solicitors
- BA (hons) Politics with International Studies, Warwick University (2:1)
- General Secretary Warwick University Students Union
- College of Law, Chester, CPE and Law Society Final Examination
- Law Society