Jamie Day Litigation Executive, Personal Injury
Jamie is a litigation executive in the employers' liability team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
He handles his own caseload of mainly employers' liability multi-track claims but also manages some occupiers liability, public liability and road traffic accident claims.
Jamie assists the team leader with her high value case load including brain injuries, amputations and paralysed clients and has significant experience in dealing with complex catastrophic claims.
- Personal injury
- Employers' liability
- Public liability
- Occupiers' liability
- Road traffic accidents
- Head and spinal injuries
- Since 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers (Litigation Executive)
- 2015-2016: Slater and Gordon Lawyers (Work Placement Student)
- Bournemouth University LLB Hons 2013-2017
- CILEx Law School 2017-Present
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives