Izabella Zia (nee Klimek) Litigation Executive, Travel Litigation
Izabella is a Personal Injury Litigation Executive in our travel team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
She has over 7 years’ experience advising clients on a wide variety of personal injury claims, including serious injuries generating 6-7 figure settlements.
Izabella works exclusively in matters of international litigation acting for clients who have suffered injury or illness whilst travelling abroad.
She has experience in claims involving serious injuries, industrial diseases and medical negligence.
Izabella speaks fluent Polish and therefore specialises in handling claims for the Polish community.
- Personal injury
- Serious injury
- Fatal accidents
- Cross border litigation
- Private international law
- Brain injury
- Spinal injury
- Accidents abroad
- Clinical negligence
- Employers’ liability
- Public liability
- Road traffic accidents
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon
- 2010 – 2013 Fentons Solicitors
- University of London
- Catholic University of Lubin, Poland
- University of Warsaw
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEX)
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)