Hayat Rafique Employment Solicitor
Hayat is a solicitor within the employment team in Edinburgh.
She has legal experience in dealing with contentious and non- contentious employment matters. She advises employees in many different sectors and across a wide range of employment disputes including providing advice on discrimination, unfair and wrongful dismissals, disciplinary and ill health absence management issues, redundancies and settlement agreements (including mass settlement agreement exercises).
Hayat always provides pragmatic and straightforward advice to help individuals achieve their objectives.
Hayat speaks Punjabi and Urdu.
- Employment law
- Advising on Settlement Agreements
- Unfair dismissal
- Unlawful deduction of wages and holiday pay
- Multi-claimant action
- Since 2013: Slater and Gordon
- Studied at Swansea University
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)