Greg Fletcher Solicitor, Employment
Greg is an employment solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Edinburgh.
He specialises in advising clients on a range of employment law issues, including unfair dismissal, redundancy, whistleblowing and discrimination.
Greg regularly appears in employment tribunals throughout Scotland and conducts negotiations with ACAS, opposing agents and participates in judicial mediation.
In the past, he has acted for a large trade union and has assisted them on advising trade union related matters, as well as supporting individual members and multi-member claims with employment tribunal claims.
Greg regularly conducts training seminars for clients and colleagues.
- Acted for eight claimants involving unfair selection for redundancy and age discrimination. Settled prior to a final hearing for £250,000
- Judgement in favour of a managing director in a claim against his board for £132,000
- Unfair dismissal
- Wrongful dismissal
- Breach of contract
- Since 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2013-2017: Balfour and Manson LLP
- 2011-2013: Law at Work Ltd
- Over a decade of experience working in HR for large blue chip companies in the UK and America.
- Post graduate diploma in legal practice, Edinburgh
- LLB, University of Stirling
- MS Personnel and Human Resource Management, The American University, Washington DC
- BA, Politics, Clemson SC
- Member of the Law Society Scotland