Georgina Chase Principal Lawyer, Family Law
Georgina is a Principal Lawyer in our family team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She is known for her personal and friendly approach towards clients and her attention to detail.
An experienced family law and divorce specialist, she has handled a multitude of different cases during her career.
These have included disputes arising from marriage and relationship breakdown such as divorce, separation, financial relief and children matters.
She is also experienced in cohabitation disputes, pre and postnuptial agreements and dissolutions of civil partnerships.
- Financial relief
- Children matters
- Cohabitation disputes
- Civil partnership disputes
- Since 2010 Slater and Gordon
- 2008 – 2010 JMW Solicitors
- 2006 –2008 Rowlands Solicitors
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- The University of Manchester
- Member of Resolution, a national organisation of family lawyers committed to resolving Family Law disputes in a non-confrontational manner.
- Committee member of Manchester Young Resolution
Commendations from independent legal directories
- Chambers and Partners 2020 Up and Coming: "Georgina Chase has a growing reputation for her family law work and is adept at handling both matrimonial finance and private children disputes, including international relocation cases. Clients offer high praise for her practice, with one noting: 'The empathy and engagement I have seen from her has been second to none. When problems have arisen and I have asked questions, the responses have been detailed, accurate and very helpful, putting my mind at ease. I could not ask for a better solicitor.'"
Recent Testimonials for Georgina Chase
“For anyone needing help with family issues I could not recommend Georgina and her team highly enough. My recent situation was extremely upsetting and difficult to deal with although Georgina always made me feel at ease. I always had the feeling I had the best looking after my interests and they certainly didn’t disappoint. I had one chance to win my case which we did emphatically! Thank you Georgina, Sarah, Ellen and everyone involved in my case.”
Chris Ingham, Director
“My family case came out of the blue and took me by surprise. Georgina responded quickly and was extremely professional. Georgina guided and helped me through the alien world of family law that I knew nothing about. Georgina’s advice was based on what was right for me. I am extremely grateful to Georgina and the team, they exceeded my expectations. Sometimes you only get ONE opportunity in these cases so you need the best team.”
“Georgina and the Family Team at Slater and Gordon have provided an excellent service. Georgina has always been kind and sympathetic while dealing with my case in the most efficient manner. Her knowledge of the proceedings was always up to date and her advice was excellent. She is highly professional with a personal touch, which went a very long way to making the whole process easier to bear.”