Gemma Artus Solicitor, Family Law
Gemma is a solicitor within our family law team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
She has a broad knowledge of family law which is ever increasing.
In particular, Gemma has vast experience dealing with the breakdowns of relationships, including marriages, civil partnerships and cohabitation matters where couples are not married.
Gemma also has experience dealing with high net worth financial applications, often with intricate and complex elements such as multiple properties and/or business assets.
Gemma has knowledge and experience of dealing with private children matters, such as applications connected to residence and contact disputes, as well as experience in connection with financial applications for children under Schedule 1 of the Children Act.
As a member of Resolution, Gemma is committed to adopting a non-confrontational approach to matters and prides herself on providing proactive and constructive advice from the start.
Gemma is extremely focused on the client’s needs and will always strive to ensure that she provides the best possible service and outcome and indeed Gemma is valued by her clients who always appreciate the time and service she provides for them.
- Pre and post nuptial agreements
- Civil partnerships
- Financial agreements and disputes
- Cohabitation agreements and disputes
- Child arrangements and child disputes
- Financial applications for children
- Domestic abuse and injunctive matters
- Since 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2013 - 2017: Dominic Levent Solicitors
- Studied LLB Law at Swansea University
- Member of Resolution - the national organisation of family lawyers committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes.