Elizabeth Cookson Senior Associate, Family
Elizabeth is a Senior Associate in the family law department at our Slater and Gordon office in London.
She is experienced in advising on a range of family law matters, including complex divorces with international elements, private child matters, injunctions and issues concerning unmarried couples.
All aspects of Family Law, with particular expertise in:
- Divorce and the financial aspects of Divorce to include cases with an international element
- Private Law matters concerning children, including relocation, establishing contact, parental alienation and specific issues - such as education and medical treatment
- Pre-and Post-Nuptial Agreements, Separation Agreements and Cohabitation Agreements
- Cohabitation Disputes
- Non-Molestation and Occupation Orders
- 2019 - Present Slater & Gordon Lawyers, London
- 2017 - 2019 Berry & Lamberts Solicitors, Kent
- 2009 - 2016 Knocker & Foskett Solicitors, Kent
- Studied at the College of Law, Guildford and London for GDL and LPC - Qualified 2009
- University of Exeter - BA English and Classical Studies – First Class
- Member of Resolution