David King Principal Lawyer, Wills, Tax, Trusts and Probate
David is a principal lawyer in the wills, tax, trusts and probate team in Cardiff.
He is experienced in drafting wills, trust deeds, powers of attorney and deeds of variation.
He administers high value and complex estates including agricultural land, businesses, foreign assets and contentious aspects.
- Administering high value estates
- Advising clients with the setting up, administration and breaking of trusts
- Advising foreign domiciled individuals with application for probate in England and Wales
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Acting as deputy on behalf of incapacitated individuals
- Inheritance tax planning
- Since January 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers, Cardiff
- 2013 – 2017: Hugh James, Cardiff
- 2010-2013: Ford & Warren, Leeds
- Bristol, University of the West of England, Law (BA)
- University of Glamorgan, GDL
- Cardiff University, LPC
- Student member of STEP
- Cardiff Law Society