Danielle Lewis-James Solicitor, Civil Litigation
Danielle is a solicitor within our civil litigation team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
She specialises in a vast range of cases, including contractual disputes, debt recovery, contentious probate and property disputes.
Danielle has assisted financial lenders with the recovery and securing of funds from individuals and companies. She advises financial institutions, companies, SME's and individuals on insolvency proceedings, the recovery of monies from wayward directors and fraud claims.
- Contractual disputes
- Debt recovery
- Contentious probate
- Landlord and tenant
- Property disputes
- General litigation
- Since December 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- May 2017-Dec 2017: Kearns Solicitors
- May 2016-May 2017: Jennifer Melly Law Limited
- September 2010-March 2015: Eversheds
- Studied at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth
- Member of Professional Will Writers
- Professional Member of the SRA/Law Society